For Fiction University – Small Budget Book Marketing
Welcome Fiction University Writers!
I’d love to share with you my webinar, How to Become a Well Established Indie Author on a Small or Zero budget!
This free webinar will help you to:
- Streamline your marketing so it doesn’t eat up all your time.
- How to use Twitter to build connections and grow your sales as a result of growing awareness.
- How to use Facebook to build connections and grow sales through growing awareness.
- How to use Goodreads to build awareness and create sales for the price of only one book and postage and package.
- How to get your book included in email blasts to readers that won’t cost you a fortune (and are sometimes free).
- How to start growing your email list to sell new releases to future fans (and what to put in your emails).
To get the webinar, you’ll need to be a member of Writers’ Club – an exclusive email list I provide to serious writers interested in book marketing the successful way. Just enter your name and email below to get started. After you’ve entered your details below, you’ll need to jump into your inbox really quickly and confirm your email address. Once that’s done, the link to the webinar replay will be zapped over to your inbox.