Promo Day 2019 Resources
Here are the promised extra resources for you, and don’t forget – if you have questions, please ask me.
Extra video Resources (playlist)
Even More (some Chris Fox playlists because he’s a master at explaining and covers a series relaunching on Youtube too and I’d be remiss if I didn’t give you that and his playlist about building an email list:
Everything I asked Myself (except the Marketing Stuff)
- What needs to happen so I feel the relaunch was a success?
- Why do the relaunch? What went wrong and what do I want to address?
- What went right in the original launches and why is it considered “right”?
- How will the relaunch help and hinder my author career?
- Expected Prep timeframe?
- How will I promote the relaunched books and the new ones?
- Where do I want the series to end?
- Do I want future sub-series/spin-off series?
- How much is this going to cost?
- What stats should I track pre, during and post-launch?
- Should I get new book covers for books one, two and three?
- Do I want to bundle books together?
- Do I think it possible to get support from existing network of author buddies (and what is that support, exactly)?
- Pre-launch promotional content
- During launch promotional content
- Post-launch promotional content
- Goal setting – keeping progress going?
- Email list revamp
- Existing “fans” and are they REALLY fans?
- Price of each ebook and paperback
- Hard-cover copies?
- Special edition copies?
- Create new book products on Amazon or update existing ones?