About Holly Worton
Holly is a business mindset coach for women entrepreneurs who works with women to take their business to the next level. She help them release their fear of visibility, set aligned prices for their products and services, and take inspired action to grow their business.
Why Drae Loves this Episode
Holly is a lovely lady and this episode is one of my favourites because she shares how she had to take a break to disconnect from her old identity from working in the hotel industry. We’re starting to see the beginning of a pattern here too – when a big change appears in our lives, successful people sometimes have to step back and take a break.
Some Key Takeaways
- “Quitting my first business was like, ‘oh shit, what do I do?'”
- “Take some time off and go into nature.”
- “Always remember who you are.”
- “Follow your gut.”
- Denise Duffied-Thomas’s Get Rich, Lucky bitch: Release Your Money Blocks and Live a First Class Life
(The above link is an Amazon Affiliate link – this doesn’t affect how much you pay for the recommended resource, but does mean Amazon thanks the podcast for sending you their way by providing a few pennies towards its monthly running costs.)
Connect with Holly
Connect with Drae
(No music in this episode.)
Drae’s End of Show Resource
Join Writers’ Club below and get help with:
- Overcoming fear of rejection from agents, publishers and readers,
- Conquer the struggle to find time to write and build your story day by day!
- Tried, tested and analysed marketing suggestions to move towards your success as an author.
To welcome you to the group, I’ll send you one of my favourite guides – a list of 9 tools every serious author should have.