For Live Write Breathe Writers
Let’s end the frustration of finding time to write together. Here is the goodie bag I promised you.
Six Case Study Videos of Character, Conflict and Stakes in Successful Authors’ Story Blurbs
Taking a look at six popular fantasy stories, we dig down using their blurbs to discover what the stories’ characters, conflicts and stakes are. This can help you narrow it down in your own stories so when it’s time for structural editing, your story is a heck of a lot stronger for understanding it.
The six books:
- Sabriel by Garth Nix,
- Cinder by Marissa Meyer,
- Brisinger by Christopher Paolini,
- A Dance of Clocks by David Dalglish,
- Shadow and Bone by Leigh Burdago and
- In Dark Service by Stephen Hunt
My Novel Workshopping Worksheet on Story Conflict
Conflict can be a tricky element for beginner writers and pros alike. This five page worksheet will guide you through understanding and identifying the conflict in your current WIP. It’s incredibly helpful when you’re considering what to write to an agent 😉
The Reverse Why Worksheet
This worksheet will help you understand and use this easy technique I developed during my early waking experiment. It will also help you to:
- Stop feeling guilty at the end of the day because this time you will get some writing done.
- Remove the frustration of finding time to write when you have so many commitments.
- Get words onto the page without using guilt-tripping or rewards to take action and write.
How to Get the Worksheets
Get the worksheets by subscribing to Writers’ Club on this page. As soon as you confirm your email, the worksheets and a link to the videos will be emailed to you.